The Financial Gazette newspaper was first published in April 1969 and is the oldest business and financial newspaper in the country. It is southern Africa’s leading business and political newspaper well known for its in-depth and authoritative reportage anchored on providing timely, accurate, fair and balanced news. It remains Zimbabwe’s most enduring independent newspaper. Its weekly print edition comes out every Thursday while its online version is updated daily.
Connect With Us
- WhatsApp is NOT news! – Social media’s dominance in Zimbabwean internet use creates fertile ground for fake newsMon, Dec 05, 2016
- Social Media now a prefered crowdfunding platformMon, Dec 05, 2016
- Top 3 cool gadgets for the holidays.Mon, Dec 05, 2016
- How to send, receive and install apps via WhatsApp on your Android deviceMon, Dec 05, 2016
- Is WhatsApp becoming Zimbabwe’s preferred app store?Mon, Dec 05, 2016