The Financial Gazette newspaper was first published in April 1969 and is the oldest business and financial newspaper in the country. It is southern Africa’s leading business and political newspaper well known for its in-depth and authoritative reportage anchored on providing timely, accurate, fair and balanced news. It remains Zimbabwe’s most enduring independent newspaper. Its weekly print edition comes out every Thursday while its online version is updated daily.
Connect With Us
- Best phones in Zimbabwe for under $500Tue, Sep 27, 2016
- Out of bundle browsing is what “steals” your airtime!Mon, Sep 26, 2016
- TelOne & ZOL aren’t letting up on the ad fighting, but we’d rather have an internet price & service brawlMon, Sep 26, 2016
- The top 10 2016 smartphones to get right nowMon, Sep 26, 2016
- Econet takes Kwesé Free Sports to Rwanda, licenses free coverage of English football to over 10 African countriesMon, Sep 26, 2016