The Financial Gazette newspaper was first published in April 1969 and is the oldest business and financial newspaper in the country. It is southern Africa’s leading business and political newspaper well known for its in-depth and authoritative reportage anchored on providing timely, accurate, fair and balanced news. It remains Zimbabwe’s most enduring independent newspaper. Its weekly print edition comes out every Thursday while its online version is updated daily.
Connect With Us
- TelOne ups speeds & data allowances on its ADSL, now offers 30 GB for $25 & 60 GB for $42Sun, Jan 22, 2017
- TelOne slashes its fibre internet prices, offers 20 GB for $23Sun, Jan 22, 2017
- “Local” Facebook Group Harare Bidding Wars, gains popularity as a leading online auction site for secondhand stuffFri, Jan 20, 2017
- All mobile app stores in China are now required to register with the governmentFri, Jan 20, 2017
- How to Protect Your Privacy on SmartphonesFri, Jan 20, 2017