The Financial Gazette newspaper was first published in April 1969 and is the oldest business and financial newspaper in the country. It is southern Africa’s leading business and political newspaper well known for its in-depth and authoritative reportage anchored on providing timely, accurate, fair and balanced news. It remains Zimbabwe’s most enduring independent newspaper. Its weekly print edition comes out every Thursday while its online version is updated daily.
Connect With Us
- Here’s how Econet Wireless Zimbabwe could benefit from Coca Cola & a global beverages mergerFri, Oct 21, 2016
- CBZ to launch a $35k Youth Entrepreneurs Program, seed funding and training for aspiring youth business venturesFri, Oct 21, 2016
- Fewer calls mean way less money for Zimbabwean mobile operators as revenues continue to declineFri, Oct 21, 2016
- ADSL and Fiber internet subscription growth down by up to 48%, impact of Zimbabwe’s economic conditions?Fri, Oct 21, 2016
- Shocking, only 0.04% of Zimbabwe’s LTE users were from NetOne!?Fri, Oct 21, 2016