The Financial Gazette newspaper was first published in April 1969 and is the oldest business and financial newspaper in the country. It is southern Africa’s leading business and political newspaper well known for its in-depth and authoritative reportage anchored on providing timely, accurate, fair and balanced news. It remains Zimbabwe’s most enduring independent newspaper. Its weekly print edition comes out every Thursday while its online version is updated daily.
Connect With Us
- Which car goes first? This startup just launched an animated driving lessons appSat, Mar 25, 2017
- Video: ZOL #FibroniksFast, TelOne data centre, Red Hat!Sat, Mar 25, 2017
- Are we indeed being robbed?Fri, Mar 24, 2017
- What the banks made in 2016. Here’s a list of some Zimbabwe’s most profitable banksFri, Mar 24, 2017
- Econet Re-enables 100% Wifi Data PromotionFri, Mar 24, 2017