The Financial Gazette newspaper was first published in April 1969 and is the oldest business and financial newspaper in the country. It is southern Africa’s leading business and political newspaper well known for its in-depth and authoritative reportage anchored on providing timely, accurate, fair and balanced news. It remains Zimbabwe’s most enduring independent newspaper. Its weekly print edition comes out every Thursday while its online version is updated daily.
Connect With Us
- Zimbabwean startup Esaja.com secures investment from Hong Kong based companyThu, Jun 30, 2016
- City of Harare rolls out smart water meters, creates opportunity for water management solutionsWed, Jun 29, 2016
- Uber launches in Thika, Kenya – Fights for market presence in the East African countryWed, Jun 29, 2016
- ZB Bank launches the Pauri Card, another tool for improving financial inclusion in ZimbabweWed, Jun 29, 2016
- It’s not just DStv, here are some of the other major African pay TV servicesTue, Jun 28, 2016