The Financial Gazette newspaper was first published in April 1969 and is the oldest business and financial newspaper in the country. It is southern Africa’s leading business and political newspaper well known for its in-depth and authoritative reportage anchored on providing timely, accurate, fair and balanced news. It remains Zimbabwe’s most enduring independent newspaper. Its weekly print edition comes out every Thursday while its online version is updated daily.
Connect With Us
- Bond notes worth more than their face value?Fri, Feb 24, 2017
- Zimbabwe yet to adopt compulsory infrastructure sharing as model gets pushback from EconetFri, Feb 24, 2017
- Your WhatsApp has changed? Here’s how to use that new Status featureFri, Feb 24, 2017
- EaseUS Partition Master, the last disk management tool you will needThu, Feb 23, 2017
- Strive Masiyiwa to take part in SnapChat IPO? – African telecoms mogul expresses interest in the company’s sharesThu, Feb 23, 2017